NEW THIS YEAR are the Sheep and Lettuce Tea Rooms. Whether you are having a family day out or visiting with a group of friends, the Tea Rooms will be full of treats to tantilise your taste buds on show day. Our Yorkshire based catering team will be offering a lunch time, two-course menu ranging from smoked salmon or a ploughman’s through to roast beef with Yorkshire puddings, all finished off with either profiteroles, cheesecake or Eton mess!
Or if you don’t fancy a two-course lunch, how about a good old fashioned cream tea which will be served individually boxed. You’ll be treated to smoked salmon, sliced Yorkshire ham and cheese, through to scones and tart au citron. All with a cup of tea or coffee.
You can book for either the two course lunch or an afternoon tea. There are two time slots for lunch and then one for afternoon tea.
Tickets are strictly limited and must be purchased in advance.
If you have any special dietary requirements, please can you email email@example.com prior to booking. Thank you.
ALL LUNCH SITTINGS NOW SOLD OUT
LUNCH MENU OPTIONS
- Traditional ploughman’s salad using Yorkshire baked ham, local cheese, pickle, boiled egg pickled onion, apple and rustic roll
- Wensleydale and red currant tartlet with hot minted new potatoes and salads
- Smoked salmon and poached salmon platter served with a choice of 4 compound salads from chilled salad bar unit
- Roast topside of beef with Yorkshire puddings roast potatoes, horseradish sauce and onion gravy.
Salad Bar unit
- Wholegrain mustard spinach coleslaw
- tomato, red peppers, basil and balsamic
- cucumber, spring onion and mint creme fraiche
- Rocket, frisee and mixed leaves
- Chutneys, Vinaigrettes, dips and oils
- Minted new potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Bread rolls
- Eton mess
- Chocolate Profiteroles
- Toffee and Ginger Cheesecake
- Smoked salmon and cucumber
- Sliced Yorkshire ham and cheese
- Mature cheddar and homemade apple spiced chutney
- Free range egg and watercress
- Creamed sultana scone and strawberry compote
- Chocolate dipped profiterole
- Tart au citron
- Mini raspberry and strawberry Eton mess
SITTINGS AND TICKETS
Your Lunch/Afternoon Tea ticket DOES NOT include admission to the show
FIRST SITTING 11:30am – 1pm
SECOND SITTING 1.15pm – 2.45pm
ONE SITTING ONLY 3.15pm – 4.45pm